U.S. Clinical Rotations
American Medical Clinicals helps international medical students and graduates obtain U.S. clinical rotations that best match their career goals. We provide assistance with every aspect of the application process for international medical students and graduates:
- Core rotations (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OBGYN, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Surgery)
- Elective rotations (Pulmonology, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Hematology & Oncology, Allergy & Immunology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Pathology, Radiology, Plastic Surgery, ICU, PM&R, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and more)
- Letter of recommendation from Board Certified Physicians
- Clinical performance evaluations
- Clinical rotation follow-up team
We are affiliated with hospitals and directors in more than eight states across the country. AMC offers a rolling start date which allows students to begin their clinical rotations on any Monday throughout the year.
When you work with AMC, you gain the opportunity to experience valuable hands-on clinical training in your desired medical specialty. Trust AMC to put you on the path to achieving the career of your dreams!
Ready to learn more? Contact us today to get started!
Required Documentation For Clinical Rotations:
- Letter of enrollment from medical school
- Health records (immunizations, physical exam, drug screen, PPD, flu vaccine)
- Malpractice insurance
- Criminal background check
- USMLE board exam report (if available)*
- Copy of identification card (passport or photo ID)
*USMLE Step 1 is not required to complete clinical rotations